Pain Management in the era of COVID-19
Oklahomans are understandably concerned about the Coronavirus Pandemic and as we prepare to venture out in the coming weeks, it is critical to decrease risk move about in public. It is important that our current and future patients have the opportunity to seek treatment for their pain and injury and we are answering the call.
Introducing COVID-19 CARE Protection Zones
Our pain management clinics in Oklahoma City have completely redesigned clinic processes to provide you with the safest possible environment. Developed by our medical staff, we have implemented this unique program to reduce your risk dramatically. The following are included changes and updates we have made as deemed necessary:
- Drive-up service options to avoid waiting rooms
- No-touch temperature checks for patients & staff
- COVID-19 serology screens for staff
- Masks worn by staff throughout visits
- Medical-grade disinfection of rooms before and after use
- Frequent handwashing protocols with soap and water
- HEPA filtration in clinic rooms with ultraviolet decontamination
- Distancing for staff and patient safety is observed per CDC
- Reduced clinic visits to reduce foot traffic within clinic
- All advanced treatments available in non-hospital clinics
- Avoid hospital exposure by having treatment in our facility
Our entire staff is dedicated to providing you with the safest option for recieving your care during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We look forward to providing you with outstanding patient centered care, Call today to schedule your complete evaluation.